Ever since the movie “The Bucket List,” many of my friends have made bucket lists. I had somewhat of a list going a few years back. I found the list a few weeks a go when I was moving. Needless to say that my goals have changed considerably in the past few years.
Now I seriously want to make a list of things that I want to do before I turn thirty. What do I really want to accomplish in the next five years? What goals am I courageous enough to set? Will I even hold myself accountable to achieving these things? Perhaps I will procrastinate, and then see how many I can get done the week before my thirtieth birthday. Time will tell.
Here is a start to my list.
- Visit some famous cities in the United States like Boston, New York City, and Charleston.
- Go indoor skydiving.
- Read all of Karen Kingsbury’s books, and write her a fan letter.
- Complete a 5K Race.
- Go to Disney World even if it is just for the day.
- See the play “Godspell” again.
- Have a devotional/article/book formally published.
To be continued….Please let me know if you have suggestions for me to add to my list. I look forward to experiencing how God will guide my future and order my steps in the days and years to come.